2019 Open Enrollment
2019 Guide to County Retiree Health Plans and Open Enrollment
2019 Guide to Court Retiree Health Plans and Open Enrollment
2019 County COBRA and Extended COBRA Rates
2019 Court COBRA and Extended COBRA Rates
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR COVERAGE:
- Review plan benefits, providers and rates.
- Obtain and complete forms.
- Sign and submit forms by WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2018.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE NO CHANGES TO YOUR COVERAGE:
- You do not have to complete or submit any forms.
- You do not have to contact SBCERS.
- SBCERS will automatically continue your current coverage into 2019 at the new rates.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T HAVE COUNTY HEALTH INSURANCE:
- You instead have money in your SBCERS Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) account.
- You may opt back in to County Health Insurance by completing and remitting forms.
- You do not have to contact SBCERS to set anything up, you contact WageWorks at 877-924-3967 or www.wageworks.com to seek reimbursement for eligible health expenses you pay out of your own pocket.
- Learn how to collect this money in "Health Insurance Subsidy" and "Health Reimbursement".
- SBCERS will automatically continue your current HRA account into 2018.
MEDICARE & IMPORTANT NOTICES:
- Turning 65 in 2018? Contact SBCERS three months before your 65th birthday to review options.
- If you (and/or your dependents) have or will have Medicare in the next 12 months, Federal law provides choices for prescription drug coverage. See "Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare."
INFORMATION AND DEADLINES FOR COUNTY AND SUPERIOR COURT
|Open Enrollment Period:||October 1, 2018 through October 31, 2018|
|Forms and Booklets Availability:||After September 30th (website, mail, email, fax)|
|Form Submission Deadline:||At SBCERS office no later than Wednesday, October 31, 2018|
|Forms Submission Options:||Mail, Email to email@example.com (scanned attachment); Fax 805-560-1086; Drop Off at SBCERS office|
|Changes effective:||January 1, 2019|
OPEN ENROLLMENT MEETING DATES
Monday, October 15, 2018 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
***Stay Tuned for more Open Enrollment Information***