Maps & Surveys, Maps, Records of Surveys, Misc. Maps 41&47&48, Official Maps, and Condominums
- Each page is in a separate Adobe Reader PDF file. To navigate to the next or previous page, manually change the page number or file name in the address bar in your Web browser.
- Hyperlinks only reference the first page of multi-page references. Please consult the index for the number of sheets and the page range.
- Older records may be sideways. To rotate the page, click the rotate clockwise or rotate counterclockwise button in the Adobe Reader rotate view toolbar.
- For best results with PDFs in 64-bit Windows 7, please use a browser enabled with a PDF viewer plugin.
Search Recorded Maps:
(Information on maps selected using this form will appear here.)
Collection-Specific Notes and Information:
- For pages with a suffix, type the suffix after the three-digit page number.
- Example: Book 001, Page 085A would be entered for Maps and Surveys, Book 1, Page 85A;
- Example: Book 015, Page 095.5 would be entered for Maps, Book 15, Page 95½.
- Includes Maps and Surveys, Maps (with Tract or Final Maps), Records of Surveys, Misc. Maps (41&47&48), Official Maps, and Condominiums
- Voids: Maps and Surveys, Book 11, Pages 1-100
|Book of||Metadata (html)||Shapefile (zip)||Date of Index||Thru Book/Page(s)|
Maps and Surveys
|Maps (with Tract or Final Maps)||12/27/2018||12/27/2018||208/071-078|
|Records of Surveys||01/07/2019||01/07/2019||212/032|
|Misc. Maps (41,47,48)|
|All of the above|
*See the Completeness sheet in excel spreadsheet indecies for Summary Report of GIS and Spreadsheet count statistics:
Spreadsheet Count does not include voids and is an estimate only, since there may be records missing from the spreadsheet. Also, due to unresolved duplicates in the spreadsheet, estimates may be based on page counts, assuming one record per page. The % in GIS is also an estimate only. Some books are not complete in GIS, including, but not limited to books 12–14, 16-24, 100-109, 130-139, 161-169 and 172-174. Better Completeness After is the date from which the completeness improves. For more information, please see the Completeness Report and Use Constraints in the metadata, as well as the the Disclaimer for the Surveyor Information System.
**Official Maps: At this time there is no GIS data for Official Maps, please use the Discontinued Index for researching this book type.
For other geospatial information from the Santa Barbara County Public Works Department that is not available online, please contact:
Teñell Matlovsky, Public Works Survey Supervisor
For all other geospatial information from the County of Santa Barbara visit:
The Santa Barbara County Mapping and GIS Resources Page