Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparity (R.E.D.)
To reduce racial and ethnic disparities in the Santa Barbara County youth justice system by:
Using data to identify policies and practices contributing to disparities;
Reducing unnecessary and inappropriate detention of youth of color; and
Collaborating with community to develop culturally-responsive alternatives to system involvement.
All documents are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- UCSB Behavioral Wellness
- UCSB Lompoc Unified School District
- UCSB Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Santa Maria Schools
- UCSB Santa Barbara Unified School District
- UCSB SM Joint Union High School District
- Santa Barbara County RED Phase Summary Report Sept 2015