|Project Title:||The Neighborhoods of Willow Creek & Hidden Canyon (Key Site 21)|
16SPP-00000-000001, 17GPA-00000-00005, 16TRM-00000-00003
|Project Location:||APNs 113-250-015, 113-250-016, 113-250-017|
|Assigned Staff and Division:|
The preparation of a Subsequent Environmental Impact Report for the project is in process.
The project site is comprised of three undeveloped parcels (APNs 113-250-015, 113-250-016, -017) located on a portion of Key Site 21 in the Orcutt Community Plan area. Key Site 21 is located on the south side of Highway 1 between Solomon Road and Black Road, approximately 1/2 mile west of the Highway 1/Solomon Road intersection in the Third Supervisorial District. Orcutt Rancho, LLC, is requesting approval of the following applications for the Neighborhoods of Willow Creek & Hidden Canyon Project:
- A Specific Plan that provides for the design and regulatory framework for orderly development including housing, a public trail, open space, and biological protection measures.
- Two Vesting Tentative Tract Maps that create a total of 146 single family residential lots and 2 open space/private roadway lots to be maintained by an HOA for a total of 148 lots.
- Two Development Plans for the development of 146 single family residences, associated infrastructure including open space areas, and onsite water detention areas.
- A Minor Conditional Use Permit for new entrance signs.
- A Minor Conditional Use Permit for a new community water system.
- A General Plan Amendment to relocate the proposed public trail staging area from the location shown in Orcutt Community Plan Figure KS 21-1 (adjacent to SR 1) to the project site.
- A Road Naming application proposing names for the proposed private roads.
SEIR Scoping Meeting - April 18, 2018
Release of Draft SEIR for public review - approximately mid-May 2019 (date TBA)