|Project Title:||The Neighborhoods of Willow Creek & Hidden Canyon (Key Site 21)|
16SPP-00000-000001, 17GPA-00000-00005, 16TRM-00000-00003
|Project Location:||APNs 113-250-015, 113-250-016, 113-250-017|
|Assigned Staff and Division:|
The Final Subsequent Environmental Impact Report (SEIR), including the Response to Comments, has been completed for the project and is available below via Documents. The project has been scheduled for the October 14, 2020 County Planning Commission Hearing.
For those who wish to provide written comments on the project at the scheduled hearing, please direct all comment letters to the County Planning Commission, C/O David Villalobos, Planning Commission Recording Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 123 E. Anapamu Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101. Please submit all public comment letters no later than 12:00 p.m. on the Monday before the Planning Commission hearing in accordance with the County Planning Commission Procedures Manual.
This project has been reassigned to Sean Stewart.
Sean Stewart, Planner
Planning and Development
123 E. Anapamu Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
The project site is comprised of three undeveloped parcels (APNs 113-250-015, 113-250-016, -017) located on a portion of Key Site 21 in the Orcutt Community Plan area. Key Site 21 is located on the south side of Highway 1 between Solomon Road and Black Road, approximately 1/2 mile west of the Highway 1/Solomon Road intersection in the Third Supervisorial District. Orcutt Rancho, LLC, is requesting approval of the following applications for the Neighborhoods of Willow Creek & Hidden Canyon Project:
- A Specific Plan that provides for the design and regulatory framework for orderly development including housing, a public trail, open space, and biological protection measures.
- Two Vesting Tentative Tract Maps that create a total of 143 single family residential lots and 2 open space/private roadway lots to be maintained by an HOA for a total of 145 lots.
- Two Development Plans for the development of 143 single family residences, associated infrastructure including open space areas, and onsite water detention areas.
- A Minor Conditional Use Permit for new entrance signs.
- A Minor Conditional Use Permit for a new community water system.
- A General Plan Amendment to relocate the proposed public trail staging area from the location shown in Orcutt Community Plan Figure KS 21-1 (adjacent to SR 1) to inside the Hidden Canyon Neighborhood subdivision is proposed as well as a text amendment to OCP Key Site 21 Development Standard DevStd KS21-1.
- A Road Naming application proposing names for the proposed private roads.
Board of Supervisors Hearing Date - TBD
Planning Commission Hearing Date - October 14, 2020
Final SEIR Completed - July 2020
SEIR Public Environmental Hearing – Thursday, July 11, 2019
at 5:30 p.m.
at the County of Santa Barbara Betteravia Government Center, Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 511 East Lakeside Parkway, Santa Maria, CA 93455
SEIR Public Review and Comment Period – June 21, 2019 to August 5, 2019 (5:00 p.m.)
Scoping Meeting – April 18, 2018