To help with social distancing during COVID-19, you do not need to come to your appointment. Please call 1-877-275-8805 or text SBWIC to 85511 for assistance.
Para ayudar con el distanciamiento social durante la pandemia de COVID-19, no es necesario que venga a su cita. Por favor llame al 1-877-275-8805 o envíe un mensaje de texto con SBWIC al 85511 para obtener ayuda.
How to Apply
- Call the WIC Phone Center at (877) 275-8805. The WIC staff will screen for eligibility and if you qualify, will give you an enrollment appointment at the WIC office nearest to your home. Or,
- Walk into any WIC office and complete an application and if you qualify, the WIC staff will give you an enrollment appointment.
- WIC office locations
- WIC Program Application
Information Needed for Enrollment Appointment
- Verification of address (current utility bill, rent/mortgage receipt).
- Proof of income or proof of Medi-Cal, CalFresh, cash aid eligibility.
- Identification for each member of the family enrolling.
- Medical information as requested by WIC staff.