Yurt Information and Rules
Yurt Types and Fees
|Size||Sleeps||Fee*||ADA||Tent Allowed||Table Inside||Shore Access|
*Plus a $20 reservation fee per yurt
- Check-in is 3:00 PM and check-out is 11:00 AM. There is no late check-out available. A $35 penalty fee will be charged if the site is not vacated by the posted check-out time
- Please respect posted quiet hours, which are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM at Cachuma Lake
- All Yurts are non-smoking. Do not smoke in the Yurts or on the porches
- Barbecues are not allowed on the porches
- Please keep the yurt clean to avoid a cleaning charge
- Return keys to avoid a $25 charge
- Food cannot be left unattended inside or outside of the yurt
- Lastly please enjoy your stay and if you need anything please don't hesitate to contact a Ranger, we are at your service
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How far in advance can I make a reservation?
A: Reservations can be made six months (starting midnight PT) to one day in advance (by 11:59:59 PM PT) of your arrival date for all camping sites.See Reservation Agreement for details.
Q: Can I bring a trailer or RV?
A: No, parking around the yurt is limited. You may bring up to two vehicles (additional fee applies to 2nd vehicle).
Q: Are dogs allowed in the yurt?
A: Yes. There is a fee for each dog per day of $3/night (per pet, two pet maximum).
Q: Are there separate rooms?
A: No, the yurt is one room.
Q: Are the rates different for weekends?
A: No, all yurt rates are year-around.
Q: What time can we check in?
A: Check in time is 3:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM. There is no late check-out available. A $35 penalty fee will be charged if the site is not vacated by the posted check-out time.
Q: Are linens provided?
A: No. Each mattress pad is covered with a waterproof covering. Sleeping bags are recomended.
- Bunk Beds
- Electrical Outlet
- Charcoal BBQ
- Fire Ring
- Fire Pit
- Water Spigot