Terms and Conditions for Reservations
The named responsible party agrees to accept the condition of the County property described above as is and agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the County of Santa Barbara, its officers, agents, and employees from all liabilities, claims, or losses for personal injury (including death) or property damage arising from the activity described above. The same party further agrees to hold harmless the County of Santa Barbara, its officers, agents or employees from any liabilities, claims, or losses arising from the Applicant's personnel or property connected in any way with the activity described above.
The responsible party also agrees to repair, replace, or repay (including attorney's fees) the County of Santa Barbara for any damage to County property in connection with said activity. The above party is responsible for observing all the rules, regulations, and special requirements pertaining to this event. This agreement shall be binding upon the above named requestor, organization, or company, their heirs, successors, or assigns.
Cancellation, Changes, and Refund Polices
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of making the reservation is eligible for a full refund.
- Reservations must be cancelled a minimum of three (3) days in advance of the reservation/check-in date in order to receive a refund.
- All fees paid will be forfeited if a reservation is cancelled less than three (3) days prior to reservation/check-in date.
- Cancellations made in advance of 3 days prior to reservation/check-in date will qualify for a refund less the non-refundable reservation fee and $20 cancellation fee.
- All reservations are rain or shine unless cancelled or changed at least (3) calendar days prior to reservation/check-in date.
- Refunds will be made to the person whose name and address appears on the reservation.
- Changes to confirmed camping park reservations must be requested at least three (3) days in advance of reservation/check-in date. Camping Park reservations may be extended (subject to availability), and shortened by changing the departure date only. Due to the popularity of our camping sites and facilities and the six month advance limit, reservations may not be shortened by changing the check-in date.
- A reservation may be changed, or moved (date, site, or park) a maximum of 2 times. Additional changes will be subject to additional reservation and cancellation fees.
Jalama Beach Park is subject to scheduled and unscheduled closures and evacuations due to Vandenberg Air Force Base operations. Should this occur, campers will be notified as soon as posslible.