2017 Hours and Summer Schedule
Cachuma Lake Pools
Pools are seasonal!! The pool will be open seven days per week from June 10 through August 20. After that, the pool will be open all Saturdays through September. In addition, we will be open Saturday, Sunday, and Monday of Labor Day Weekend.
Fees: $3.00 (cash only) per swimmer per session. Tickets may be purchased starting one half hour in advance of each session and through the duration of the session.
Cachuma Pool Schedule:
- Session 1- 12:00pm to 2:30pm
- Session 2- 3:00pm to 5:30pm
Here are a few other things to know before you visit the pools:
- Proper swimwear is required (no cotton)
- No food or glass is allowed in the pool area.
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian on the deck at all times.
- No children under 3 years of age are allowed in the pool. All children must be potty trained.
Goleta Beach, Arroyo Burro Beach and Jalama Beach
Lifeguards will be on duty the following dates:
- Memorial Day Weekend (May 27, 28 & 29)
- June 3 & 4
- Every Day from June 10 through August 20
- August 26 & 27
- Labor Day Weekend (September 2, 3 & 4)
- Remaining weekends through October 1
Lifeguards will be on duty from 10:00AM to 6:00PM
Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex
Visit the Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex page for information and pool schedules.