The Centeno Aquatics Complex suffered mechanical failure on 7/25/19 and will be closed until at least 7/31/19. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and are working on getting the pools up and running. All swim lessons, aqua aerobics and regular open swim are cancelled until that time. Updates will be communicated on this website. Thanks for your patience as we address this issue.
2019 Hours and Summer Schedule
Cachuma Lake Pools
Pools are open seven days per week starting June 15 until August 17. 12:00pm to 5:30pm. Pools may be closed due to inclement weather and the schedule will be updated on the
Cachuma Calendar website.
In addition, the pools will be open May 25, May 26, June 1, June 8, August 24, August 31, and September 1.
Fees: $3.00 (cash only) per swimmer
Here are a few other things to know before you visit the pools:
- No advanced purchases are allowed.
- Proper swimwear is required (no cotton)
- No food or glass is allowed in the pool area
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian on the deck at all times
- No children under 3 years of age are allowed in the pool (but they can be in the pool area with supervision). All children swimming in the pool must be potty trained.
Goleta Beach, Arroyo Burro Beach and Jalama Beach
Beaches are staffed with lifeguards seven days per week from June 15 through August 18. Lifeguards are generally on duty from 10:00AM to 6:00PM but hours may vary. Please check in with an on duty lifeguard or ranger upon arrival if you have any questions about service hours.
In addition, beaches are guarded on May 25, May 26, May 27, June 1, June 2, August 24, August 25, August 31, September 1 and September 2.
Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex
Visit the Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex page for information and pool schedules.