2021 Hours and Summer Schedule
Cachuma Lake Pools
- Hours of Operation: 12:00pm to 5:30pm seven days per week during the summer season.
- Check the Cachuma Calendar for updates!
- $3 per swimmer (credit card only) on Friday, Saturday, Sundays and Holidays.
- Tickets sold at the pool during open hours.
- No charge for pool entry Monday through Thursday.
- First come, first served. No advanced reservations. Pools can be busy and fill up quickly.
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian. Supervising parents may enter the facility for free with kids if they are not swimming.
- No children under 3 years of age are allowed in the pool.
- Proper swimwear is required. No cotton clothing allowed.
- No swim diapers allowed. No water wings or large floating rafts.
- No food or drinks on pool deck. Water bottles are permitted. No glass is allowed.
- No dogs allowed within the facility.
Goleta Beach, Arroyo Burro Beach and Jalama Beach
Beaches are staffed with lifeguards seven days per week from June 15 through August 18. Lifeguards are generally on duty from 10:00AM to 6:00PM but hours may vary. Please check in with an on duty lifeguard or ranger upon arrival if you have any questions about service hours.
In addition, beaches are guarded on May 25, May 26, May 27, June 1, June 2, August 24, August 25, August 31, September 1 and September 2.
Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex
Visit the Joseph Centeno Aquatics Complex page for information and pool schedules.