Cachuma Lake offers eight cabins for a unique camping experience! There are three cabins that sleep six, three cabins that sleep four, an ADA cabin that sleeps four and another ADA cabin that sleeps two.
All cabins are all equipped with electricity, full bathrooms, kitchenettes, living rooms, private porches, picnic tables and fire pits. Simply pack your sleeping bags/bedding, pillows, towels/toiletries and groceries. Your effortless vacation begins the moment you arrive at your cabin.
|Condor||6||1 Queen, 1 Bunk Bed, 1 Sleeper Sofa|
|Eagle||6||1 Queen, 1 Bunk Bed, 1 Sleeper Sofa|
|Falcon||6||1 Queen, 1 Bunk Bed, 1 Sleeper Sofa|
|Hawk ADA||4||1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa|
|Merlin ADA||2||1 Queen|
- Cookware & Utensils
- Coffee Pot
- Electric Stovetop
- Plates, Bowls, & Cups
- Flatware & Knives
- Dish Soap & Sponge
- Dinette table & Chairs
- Toilet Paper
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Charcoal BBQ
- Fire Ring
- Front Porch
- 2 Patio Chairs or 1 Bench
Items Not Included: Bed linens & pillows, towels and toiletries
- Check-in is 3:00PM. You are welcome to arrive at the park early, but the keys will not be available until the posted check-in time. Check out is 11:00AM. You are welcome to stay and enjoy the park on your departure day but the keys must be turned in to our front gate staff prior to the posted check-out time. Please be courteous and adhere to the check-out time so that staff can clean and prepare the cabins for arriving guests. There is no late-check out available. A $35.00 penalty fee will be charged if the cabin is not vacated by the posted check-out time.
- Please respect posted quiet hours, which are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM at Jalama Beach and 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM at Cachuma Lake.
- All cabins are non-smoking. Do not smoke in the cabins or on the porches.
- Barbecues are not allowed on the porches.
- Please do not bathe dogs in the showers.
- Clean up all dishes, wipe down kitchen counters, and tidy up to avoid a cleaning charge.
- Return keys to avoid a $25 charge.
- At the end of your stay your cabin will be inventoried and you will be charged for any missing items.
- Sound, including radio, instruments, live music, or other audio instruments should not disrupt or interfere with the peace or the enjoyment of any other campsites.
- A maximum of two (2) dogs are allowed inside the cabin however, they cannot be left unattended and must be leashed at all times. The fee for dogs in cabins will increase to $20 per dog, per night with a maximum of two dogs.
- The person on reservation is responsible for ensuring that anyone drinking alcohol is over 21.
- Lastly please enjoy your stay and if you need anything please don't hesitate to contact a Ranger, we are at your service.
Condor, Eagle and Falcon Cabins
Located above the Marina, these three cabins feature picturesque views of the lake. Each sleeps six occupants on one queen sized bed, bunk beds, and foldout couch. The interior is fully furnished including dishware and appliances, only lacking linens and food. The exterior features a picnic table, fire pit, BBQ, and two patio chairs on the porch.
Located near the pools, this ADA compliant cabin features a spacious interior. It sleeps four occupants on one queen sized bed, and foldout couch. The inside is fully furnished including dishware and appliances, only lacking linens and food. The outside features a picnic table, fire pit, BBQ, and two patio chairs on the porch.
Heron, Kestrel and Raven Cabins
Heron, Kestrel & Raven are our latest addition to the Cachuma. Each cabin sleeps four with two queen beds in their own separate bedrooms. The interior is fully furnished including dishware and appliances. The exterior features a deck area, picnic table, fire pit, and BBQ. Kestrel and Raven each has a full hookup site directly adjacent to the cabins for an RV or trailer and may be added to a confirmed cabin reservation by calling our call center at (805) 568-2460. These hookup sites may not be reserved on their own. Full hookup fees apply.
This new ADA compliant cabin features a spacious interior. It sleeps two on a queen sized bed in its own private bedroom. The interior is fully furnished including dishware and appliances. The exterior features a deck area, picnic table, fire pit, and BBQ