Benefits & Wellness Division
Core Medical Plans/Premiums
Supplemental Insurance Programs
Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
Employee Discount Program
Clean Commute Program
Legal Notices & Documents
Current and New Employee
Login to BenXCel
Change Life Events
Leave of Absences
Frequently Asked Questions
CLEAN COMMUTE RESOURCES
Comprehensive information on transportation and commuting can be found at Traffic Solutions .
- Breeze Bus Phone: (800) 417 2137 Provides two routes connecting Santa Maria with Lompoc and Los Alamos, Buellton, and Solvang
- City of Lompoc ( COLT ) Phone: 805-736-7666 Operates local routes serving Lompoc, Vandenberg Village, and Mission Hills.
Clean Air Express
Phone: 805-736-7666 Provides regional and commuter service within Santa Barbara County between Santa Maria/Lompoc and Goleta/Santa Barbara.
- Coastal Express by VCTC operates daily regional service connecting Ventura County with Santa Barbara and Goleta.
- Easy Lift provides a wide-variety of specialized transportation related services for the south Santa Barbara community.
- The Guadalupe Flyer provides transit connection between the cities of Guadalupe and Santa Maria
Santa Barbara MTD
Phone: (805) 963 3366 Operates local routes on the South Coast (Goleta, Isla Vista, Santa Barbara, Montecito, and Carpinteria).
- Santa Maria Area Transit (
SMAT ) Phone: (805) 928 5624 Provides local service within Santa Maria and Orcutt.
- RTA – Route 10 Phone: (805) 541-2228 Provides local bus service between Santa Maria, Nipomo, Arroyo Grande, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo.
- Vista Express Phone: (800) 438-1112 Provides transportation to Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Fillmore, Santa Paula, Saticoy, Simi Valley, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara, Goleta and UC Santa Barbara.