Clean Commute Program
The County of Santa Barbara Clean Commute Program provides transportation benefits, flexible ways to work, and information on how to commute to encourage sustainable transportation and support employees living and working across the region.
Sustainable commuting can reduce traffic congestion; improve employee well-being and satisfaction, and lower local environmental impacts by using transportation modes other than driving alone. Benefits can also assist long distance commuters, especially through alternative work week schedules and telecommuting.
Full and part-time County employees may be eligible to access County of Santa Barbara Clean Commuter Program Benefits.
- Try Transit : Bus or Train
- Share a Ride: Carpool or Vanpool
- Get Active: Walk, Bike, Run, Skate
- Electric Vehicles
- TDM Vacation Benefit
- County Contributions
- Santa Barbara County Free Rideshare Parking
- Guaranteed Ride Home
- Alternative Work Week Schedule
- Active Transportation
- Bus Transit
- Compliance and Registration
- Guaranteed Ride Home Program
- Parking Permit Application for Carpool
- County Teleworking Policy
- SB County Vehicle Policy
- Alternative Work Schedule Application/Agreement
- Alternative Work Weeks
- Clean Commute FAQs
- Vehicle Operations FAQs