Benefits & Wellness Division
Core Medical Plans/Premiums
Supplemental Insurance Programs
Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
Employee Additional Perks
Legal Notices & Documents
Login to BenXCel
Change Life Events
Leave of Absences
Frequently Asked Questions
Qualifying Life Event-Outside of Open Enrollment
Qualifying life events may happen anytime of the year. When certain event occur, you can make appropriate changes to your coverage.
Examples of some of the qualifying life events that would qualify.
- Birth or adoption of a baby or child
- Loss of other healthcare coverage, does not include private plans
- Eligibility for new healthcare coverage
- Marriage or Divorce
For more information on what is qualifying life event and to update your information through BenXcel, please review the following Employee User Guide first. Employee User Guide . For specific information on qualifying life events, view pages 6-8 on the guide book.
If you have not created a login, go to: www.Benxcel.net
- User Name: First two characters of your first name and first two characters of your last name, last four of SSN ex: amro1234
- Password: Entire date of birth with no spaces ex: 01091975
- Company: COSB
If you cannot remember your password and need a reset or having systems issues, you can call BCC at 1-800-685-6100 for assistance.