Welcome to Information & Communications Technology
The mission of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) is to enable County departments to provide the best possible services to citizens through innovative IT solutions.
Our Services Include:
- Technical Support - The Technical Support team delivers Windows infrastructure and email services, web and SQL database hosting and network security services.
- Communications – The Communications team provides telephone systems, 2-way radio, microwave communications and audio visual systems.
- Network - The Network section delivers wide area and local area data networks, Internet services, remote computing and telecommuting support.
- Applications - The Applications program is responsible for web, SharePoint and SQL database hosting, developing, supporting and managing applications.
- Administration - The Administration staff provide financial planning and forecasting, budgeting and accounting and provision of administrative services.
Information and Communications Technology
105 E Anapamu, Room 304
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Countywide Technology Strategic Plan 2019-2023: The Plan presents a definition of the County's Vision for IT, the Mission of the IT organizations and identification of key Goals, Strategies and Objectives to be addressed over the next three years.
SB 272 Enterprise Systems Inventory: Approved on October 11, 2015, adds a section to the California Public Records Act requiring local agencies to create a catalog of Enterprise Systems by July 1, 2016 with annual updates.
Information & Communications Technology offers employment in the following areas:
- Technical Support
For a listing of current job openings, please visit the County employment page