Transition-Age Youth (TAY)
Seventy-five percent of mental illnesses begins during early adolescence and early adulthood. We offer services designed to meet the needs of young people in transition to adulthood between the ages of 16 and 25. To obtain services, call the 24/7 Access Line, 1-888-868-1649. More information about obtaining services is here.
We operate three behavioral health clinics for children and teens in Santa Barbara County:
Santa Maria: 500 West Foster Road, 934-6385 | Map and Directions
Santa Barbara: 429 N. San Antonio Road, 884-1600 | Map and Directions
Lompoc: 401 East Ocean Avenue, 737-6600 | Map and Directions
Additional department contact information is here.
- Behavioral health services for transition-age youth. English | Spanish
- Brochures describing the Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) and New Heights program for transition-age youth are here.
- Information about first episode psychosis is here.
- All department programs and services
- Brochure for new clients and families in English | Spanish
- Alcohol and Drug Program, 681-5440
- 2015 Common Ground Directory of Resources in Santa Barbara County
- 2-1-1 Telephone Helpline and searchable online database