Welcome to the Santa Barbara County Public Works Department
- Local road construction uses recycled tires
- ReSource Center will "fundamentally define" waste recovery
- Surveyor work saves millions of dollars for the public
- County celebrates Goleta Beach Park Bridge construction
- Public Works wins award for debris flow photography
- Winners of the 2019 WaterWise High School Video Contest have been announced
About The Department
The Public Works Department is comprised of five Divisions:
Providing prudent fiscal management, staff support and other required resources to enable each division to obtain their goals.
Resource Recovery & Waste Management
Protecting the public health and environment of our community by efficiently managing waste products and utilities.
Responsible for maintaining accurate land records within the County of Santa Barbara
Providing a clear path, smooth ride, and a safe trip to the travelling public.