|Project Title:||The Neighborhoods of Willow Creek & Hidden Canyon (Key Site 21)|
16SPP-00000-000001, 17GPA-00000-00005, 16TRM-00000-00003
|Project Location:||APNs 113-250-015, 113-250-016, 113-250-017|
|Assigned Staff and Division:|
A Draft Subsequent Environmental Impact Report (SEIR) has been prepared for the project. Santa Barbara County is soliciting comments on the adequacy and completeness of the analysis and proposed mitigation measures described in the Draft SEIR. The 45-day public review and comment period on the Draft SEIR will begin on June 21, 2019 and end at 5:00 p.m. on August 5, 2019 . Please provide comments to the project planner, Dana Eady, at 624 W. Foster Road, Suite C, Santa Maria, CA 93455, Phone: (805) 934-6266, or FAX: (805) 934-6258, or email at email@example.com prior to the close of public comment on Monday, August 5, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. or provide testimony at the public hearing on the date and time specified above. Please limit comments to environmental issues such as traffic, biology, noise, etc. You may also request to receive notice of the dates of future public hearings to consider project approval or denial.
The project site is comprised of three undeveloped parcels (APNs 113-250-015, 113-250-016, -017) located on a portion of Key Site 21 in the Orcutt Community Plan area. Key Site 21 is located on the south side of Highway 1 between Solomon Road and Black Road, approximately 1/2 mile west of the Highway 1/Solomon Road intersection in the Third Supervisorial District. Orcutt Rancho, LLC, is requesting approval of the following applications for the Neighborhoods of Willow Creek & Hidden Canyon Project:
- A Specific Plan that provides for the design and regulatory framework for orderly development including housing, a public trail, open space, and biological protection measures.
- Two Vesting Tentative Tract Maps that create a total of 146 single family residential lots and 2 open space/private roadway lots to be maintained by an HOA for a total of 148 lots.
- Two Development Plans for the development of 146 single family residences, associated infrastructure including open space areas, and onsite water detention areas.
- A Minor Conditional Use Permit for new entrance signs.
- A Minor Conditional Use Permit for a new community water system.
- A General Plan Amendment to relocate the proposed public trail staging area from the location shown in Orcutt Community Plan Figure KS 21-1 (adjacent to SR 1) to inside the Hidden Canyon Neighborhood subdivision is proposed as well as a text amendment to OCP Key Site 21 Development Standard DevStd KS21-1.
- A Road Naming application proposing names for the proposed private roads.
Planning Commission and Board of Supervisor Hearing Dates - TBD
SEIR Public Environmental Hearing – Thursday, July 11, 2019
at 5:30 p.m.
at the County of Santa Barbara Betteravia Government Center, Board of Supervisors Hearing Room, 511 East Lakeside Parkway, Santa Maria, CA 93455
SEIR Public Review and Comment Period – June 21, 2019 to August 5, 2019 (5:00 p.m.)
Scoping Meeting – April 18, 2018