Cachuma Lake Pools
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, the Cachuma Lake Swimming Pools are CLOSED.
Pools are open seven days per week starting June 13 until August 22. 12:00pm to 5:30pm. Pools may be closed due to inclement weather and the schedule will be updated on the
Cachuma Calendar website.
In addition, the pools will be open May 23, May 24, May 30, June 6, August 29, September 5, and September 6.
Fees: $3.00 (cash only) per swimmer
Here are a few other things to know before you visit the pools:
- No advanced purchases are allowed.
- Proper swimwear is required (no cotton)
- No food or glass is allowed in the pool area
- Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by a parent or guardian on the deck at all times
- No children under 3 years of age are allowed in the pool (but they can be in the pool area with supervision). All children swimming in the pool must be potty trained.