This marks the sixth year of the annual Strategic Scan presentations. The purpose of these presentations is to provide your Board and the public, prior to the annual budget hearings, with a broad overview of significant trends and conditions in the County relevant to County policies, programs, and projects, and to highlight issues of a particular critical nature.
The core of the presentations will be made by four departmental teams, in addition the UCSB Economic Forecast Project will present an overview of the County's economy.
The following presentations are viewable in Adobe Reader. A copy of the program is available HERE.
Executive Summary and Discussion:
- Scott Ullery, County Administrator's Office, Santa Barbara County Presentation
Overview of Santa Barbara County's Economy:
- Bill Watkins, Executive Director, UCSB Economic Forecast Project Presentation
Community Resources and Public Facilities: Presentation
- Agriculture & Cooperative Extension
- Planning & Development
- Public Works
- Housing and Community Development
Health and Public Assistance: Presentation
- Alcohol, Drug & Mental Health
- Child Support services
- Public Health
- Social Services
Public Safety and Law & Justice:
Support Services: Presentation
- General Services
- Human Resources
- Treasurer-Tax Collector-Public Administrator