- All Evacuation Warnings have been lifted for Sherpa Fire burn area, Robin Hill Rd. In Goleta and Fredensborg Canyon Rd. in Solvang. It is important to remain cautious and alert for any potential dangerous impacts left behind from the storm. Do not approach downed power lines, and do not drive through flooded areas.
- Highways 101, 154 and 166 have reopened.
- Hwy 192 is closed at Sycamore Canyon in Montecito. Crews hope to have it open by 1 pm today.
- For additional road closure information please see the
Public Works Road Closure Page.
- The Goleta Beach Pier is closed.
- The Santa Barbara Airport has reopened, check with airlines for the latest information.
- County Fire, Sheriff, structural engineers and UCSB on scene in Isla Vista to inspect the cliffs along Del Playa. Please avoid the area if you don't need to be there. Also, avoid the shoreline below.
To receive emergency alerts, register at
AwareAndPrepare.org. Visit the
Storm Information and Preparedness Center to learn how to be prepared before, during and after a flood. Also watch
Where the Flood Waters Flow - Southern California from the California Department of Water Resources.
Freedom Warming Centers in North County and South County opened to homeless persons to remain open through Saturday Feb. 18. It is their practice to reassess conditions, and may issue an extension of the warming centers later. This is in addition to the existing regional shelters in Santa Barbara (PATH), Lompoc (Bridgehouse), and Santa Maria (Good Samaritan Emergency Shelter and Family Shelter).