- Calendars are online for meetings of the
PHF Governing Board |
Systems Change | Behavioral Wellness Commission
- RLC/Fellowship Club Santa Barbara | Referral Form | February Calendar English
- Helping Hands of Lompoc February Calendar English | Spanish
- February Community Wellness Program Calendar Santa Barbara
- March 17: Strike Out Stigma Bowl-a-thon, Rancho Bowl, Santa Maria, 3 pm
- March 18: Symposium on Latino Mental Health, Santa Barbara
- May 2-3: CASRA Spring Conference, Concord, CA
- July 15: 23rd Annual Mental Health Arts Festival, Santa Barbara Flyer | Artist Information
A variety of inpatient, outpatient and crisis behavioral health services for adults are designed to provide evidence-based treatment in the least restrictive setting possible.
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Behavioral Wellness Commission, the Systems Change initiative and the Mental Health Services Act.