- October is National Youth
Substance Use and Substance Use Disorder Prevention Month
- Calendars are online for meetings of the PHF Governing Board | Systems Change | Mental Health Commission | Advisory Board on Alcohol and Other Drug Problems
- RLC/Fellowship Club Santa Barbara October Calendar English | Spanish | Referral Form
- October Santa Barbara Community Wellness Program Calendar
- November 17: CASRA Fall Conference, Pasadena Hilton.
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Mental Health Commission, the Advisory Board on Alcohol and Other Drug Problems and the Systems Change initiative.