- Calendars are online for meetings of the
PHF Governing Board |
Systems Change | Behavioral Wellness Commission
- RLC/Fellowship Club Santa Barbara |
Referral Form | January Calendar English
- January Santa Barbara Community Wellness Program Calendar
- January Helping Hands of Lompoc Calendar | Spanish
- January 20: Journey of Hope: Trauma-Informed Care, New Life Community Church, Pismo Beach, 6-8 pm
- March 17: Strike Out Stigma Bowl-a-thon, Rancho Bowl, Santa Maria, 3 pm
Each year we provide a variety of behavioral health services to thousands of adults countywide.
Most mental illness begins during adolescence and early adulthood. We promote prevention and resiliency.
Child and Family Outpatient Service Sites assist children with emotional and mental health challenges and their families.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
We promote the prevention of, and recovery from, addiction and mental illness among individuals, families and communities.
Explore engagement opportunities through the Behavioral Wellness Commission, the Systems Change initiative and the Mental Health Services Act.