Pesticide Use Enforcement - Structural
Structural Pest Control Businesses
This section is intended to provide resources for Santa Barbara County structural pest control businesses. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, would like us to review your program, or need further compliance assistance.
- Consumer information regarding structural pest control can be found here . You can also verify a business or individual license .
- Structural licensing and industry requirements can be found at the Structural Pest Control Board website . This site also has information on exams, study material, continuing education, forms and fees.
- All Structural Pest Control businesses must register with the county. Complete and submit one or both of these registration forms - Branch I | Branch II/III | Br I Operator & Field Rep Registration and contact the office nearest you if you have any questions.
- Blank Pesticide Use Reports can be obtained by:
- Department of Pesticide Regulation's fillable forms page
- Office hours and locations near you to obtain and submit paper copies.
- For information about obtaining stamps, click here .
- Do you need business forms?
- Pesticide Handler Written Training Program ( English) and Individual Training Forms ( English and Spanish)
- Pesticide Safety Information Series Leaflets (incl. N-8) (scroll down for N-series)
- Respiratory Protection Written Program and Forms | Spanish version
- Pesticide related compliance assistance
- Structural pesticide Laws and Regulations
- Did you find what you were looking for? Please contact us