Research Hemp

The County is currently accepting Hemp registrations from Institutions of Higher Education (as defined in Section 1001 of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. §1001) such as Colleges and Universities that grow or cultivate industrial hemp for purposes for research conducted under an agricultural pilot program or other agricultural or academic research. 

bullet   Research Hemp Disclosure Form